12+ Bearded BBS Silkie Hatching Eggs *Very Nice Parent Stock*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ms.FuzzyButts, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Up for your consideration are 12+ Bearded BBS Silkie eggs for hatching from my Splash pen. The parent birds are show quality. The lines include Porto and Hudalla. The hen placed 1st and RV, and the cock placed 2nd at the bantam show in Clanton, Al back in April. These eggs have been collected over the past week. As always, due to shipping, I can not be responsible for your hatch rate or guarantee that you will hatch a SQ bird. I can say that fertility is great, I have been consistently getting 100% hatch from this pen and that all of the babies have had correct toes and spacing.. I would like to get these in the mail Wednesday afternoon. This auction is Paypal only, please pay immediately so I can get them packaged and shipped out on time.
    Here is a photo of one of the Dads.... Sorry, I don't have any photos of my blue or black roosters and it's been too rainy and cold lately to take any decent photos.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by