12 Bearded Black Silkie Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are a dozen eggs from our black silkie flock. There are seven beautiful girls courted by two very handsome boys. We are happy that one of our girls recently was Reserve of Variety at the Newnan, Ga show last month in stiff competition against about 20 blacks.

Our incubator is jammed full and of course, all the girls in that pen are now laying well. [​IMG] We have had several hatches of gorgeous black chicks this year and are hearing from our customers that they are thrilled with their juveniles. The photos posted are the girls out in their pen and turnout paddock.

This is a paypal auction (no Echecks please). I have 9 of the 12+ collected and should have the remaining eggs by Wednesday and will plan to ship on Thursday.

We are NPIP certified.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Beautiful Judy!! I have so fallen in love with the blacks!!!! I think they are now in my top 2 fave lol....

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Truly...there is something about a really nice black silkie! They just make me smile!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by