1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Bearded Blue, black, splash and white silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Vanessabuffsnsilkies, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    For your consideration, 12+ bearded blue, black, splash and white silkie hatching eggs. I've shut off my bators and hate to see them go to waste. I've hatched some very nice chicks from this group. A few were broody and now they are laying again.

There is a black split roo, blue roo over blue, black and splash(2 splits)hens

White roo over white hens. There's a few buff hens in there they aren't laying right now

~My breeding flock came from Catdance, Indigo, Muddyhorse (BYC), Mary Robbins and Reese Silkies~

Hatches have been great here, once these are mailed no guarantees on your hatch due to incubating techniques and the PO. Paypal promply at auction end, please at [email protected]. Please include your phone number so I can put it on the box for the PO to call you. I bubble wrap each egg individually. Shipping in a large flat rate box with confirmation. Thanks for looking! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Offspring:

[​IMG]