12 Bearded Blue/Splash Silkie Eggs - Last ones for awhile

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 12+ hatching eggs from our blue/splash silkie pen. In this pen are 8 lovely girls courted by equally handsome splash and blue males. Most of the girls could be picked up, bathed and taken to a show. We have been quite selective in choosing the birds that we want to add to our breeding program. We are so proud that one of our splash pullets won Best of Variety in the recent Florida Sunshine Classic!

As of today all 6 of the splash girls are broody [​IMG] I imagine these will be the last eggs we will have for sale for a month or more.

If you are concerned about the cold weather, I can use a heavy walled styrofoam shipper with a hand warmer to be certain that they stay a reasonable ambient temp.

The first pic is of all the splash girls trying to get into the same nesting box. I guess if you are 1 foot away it counts!!

We are NPIP certified. Please be prepared to pay by Paypal as soon as the auction ends. I collected the last of these eggs today and they are ready to ship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. erinem

erinem Out Of The Brooder

Oct 23, 2008
    Gainesville, FL
    Could I pick the eggs up from you instead of shipping them (I live in Gainesville)?

3. humster

humster Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2009
    New Mexico
    Here are my three day olds from eggs I got shipped from Three Cedar Silkies last month. So happy with them!

[​IMG]

4. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Quote:Certainly!! That would be great for you to have eggs that haven't been shipped!

5. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    [​IMG] Beautifull birds! A friend is bidding on these and I hope she gets!

AC

6. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Thank you so much! At least three of these girls will be shown in the show in Newnan, Ga. at the end of February. We hope to get them "cooled off" in a wire cage this week...but you never know if that's going to work.

Hopefully!! [​IMG]

7. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I know what your going through [​IMG] Three of my banty wyandotte girls are broody until I get them some serama eggs. And the darn things are hard to break. It's not like I can dip them into cold water right now [​IMG]

8. erinem

erinem Out Of The Brooder

Oct 23, 2008
    Gainesville, FL
    Ugh... I meant to bid again before this ended, but I was actually paying attention in class today and forgot. No fair that it ended during my only interesting class of the day! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by