12 Bearded Blue/Splash Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are eggs from our blue/splash pen. In this pen are 6 gorgeous splash and 2 lovely blue hens. They are courted by two equally nice splash and blue males.

Ready to ship so I have made this a one day auction. If you are concerned about cold weather, I will be happy to use a thick-walled styrofoam shipper that should do a great job of protecting them from the cold.

Paypal only to [email protected] We are NPIP certified.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Gorgeous Judy!! I have splash eggs coming out of my ears it seems.. So I don't need to bid.. [​IMG] The ones I hatched from your eggs haven't started laying yet. But they sure are pretty!

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Oh, I'm so glad they are looking good. They just get better and better as they get older. [​IMG]

4. sheilawagner

sheilawagner Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    Pacific NorthWest
    Hi Judy,

I'm bidding on your blue/splash eggs because I'm ready, and the incubator is empty and waiting for your eggs. [​IMG]

I ordered some white and other colors from Kelar (Karen, and they are now in one incubator) and I told you that I was going to order some from you too. So here it is. I'm addicted to this hatching thing, and I hope I get better hatch rates.

Sheila

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Great, Sheila! I have added some gorgeous splash girls over the last couple of months. You know I'm a "wing" nut...so your babies should have great wings!!

6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Pretty silkies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by