12+ Bearded Blue/Splash Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 12+ hatching eggs from our blue/splash silkie pen. In this pen are 8 lovely girls courted by equally handsome splash and blue males. Most of the girls could be picked up, bathed and taken to a show. We have been quite selective in choosing the birds that we want to add to our breeding program. We are so pleased that one of our splash pullets won Best of Variety in the recent Florida Sunshine Classic!

The first pic is of all the splash girls trying to get into the same nesting box.

We are NPIP certified. This is a Paypal auction and our address is [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    these birds are so pretty! But I think my hubby would kill me if I buy any more eggs......Maybe I should start planning my funeral now... LOL [​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I wish it wasn't so cold here. [​IMG]

4. MeettheFlockers

MeettheFlockers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Awww They are gorgeous! I love the dark vivid contrast in your splash-- LOVELY@!

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    You should see her birds in person....I'm still trying to catch my breath back from seeing them on Friday afternoon!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by