12+ Bearded Partridge Silkie Eggs to ship Friday (IL)*SOLD*

mothergoose

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Chebanse, Illinois
My girls are laying up a storm and I have more eggs in the bator than I know what to do with. There are light and dark partridge hens in the pen.

I just candled a batch of 15 of these partridge eggs and all 15 are growing. So 100% fertility here.

$22.00 shipping included for 12+ bearded partridge silkie eggs.

My paypal is [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Christie
big_smile.png

Last edited:
oh you are killing me here. I wish I could but my bator is about full and I have swap eggs coming now. Maybe next time though.

Marie

Oh, that would be wonderful. Keep me posted. I wish I could have some of your geese too. But I better slow it down for now. Getting too far ahead of myself, and my current coop situation, lol.

Marie

Last edited:
Marie,
Will do. I hope they are getting back into the swing. They are still a little erratic. I go out and 1 day there will be 3 eggs the next day 1 egg...I still have some not laying at all...I am trying to be patient. They normally are my best layers, hopefully the wether will start warming up and be sunny and I can get them outside.

I am with you on the coop space...well, I don't think I ever could have enough space!!!

Christie

Kris,
We just have buff & partridge. I am seriously thinking of going down to one color, just due to time, space...etc. But I am having extreme difficulties making the cut.
We have so many irons in the fire, I really need to cut back on some breeds, but the ones I could let go of, are my husbands favorites and vise versa.

Such a dilema!
Christie
idunno.gif

P.S. The salmons are laying a little better. Hopefully, I can get you some eggs within the next week or two.

Back
Top Bottom