12+ Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
Up for your consideration are 12+ assorted color eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. Eggs will ship priority on Tuesday, 12/14. Colors available are partridge, buff, blue/splash & white. I have only a few partridge and no blacks available right now. I can also include a few eggs from my porcelain/dilute project pen if the buyer wants them. The porcelain project pen has a porcelain pair in it, as well as 3 daughters of the porcelain hen. I don't know which hens are laying in this pen so you could get porcelain, partridge, cuckoo, blue or mixed colors from these eggs. Fertility from this pen has been excellent. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and in recent shows my birds won BB & RB (12/09), BB 4/10, & at my last show in October, won BV blue, BV & RV buff, BV partridge & RV white. A pullet hatched from a white pair I sold was the show champion fowl at the Wa. County Fair in Oregon this summer. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year and all the birds pictured were hatched from the same breeding flocks your eggs will come from. The silkies in my breeding flocks are all carefully chosen for their own individual merits and even more importantly, their ability to produce quality offspring. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. A lot of my customers are returning for more eggs, which makes me very happy:) Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction's end - no e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

Best of Breed, White pullet 12/09

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

Reserve of Breed, Black pullet, 12/09

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

Porcelain/dilute group currently laying:

Isabel Porcelain hen (Izzy the matriarch)

Her porcelain cuckoo daughter as a youngster (out of a blue cuckoo roo):

Her blue partridge daughter (out of my black roo):

Porcelain pair (Izzy & Tater)

Some of this year's youngsters:

The same chick as pictured above - a young man now. Congratulations to Jen in Oregon on her purchase of this beautiful cockerel:)

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

Hatched by Jen in Ohio

Hatched by Christine in Oregon:

Teenagers:

A stunning white cockerel hatched in March - watch for him at the shows!

Back
Top Bottom