12+ Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
Up for your consideration are 12+ assorted color eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. Eggs will ship priority on Tuesday, 2/22, since Monday is a holiday. Colors available are partridge, buff, blue/splash & white. The blacks are laying, but fertility was disappointing last week, but I expect it to kick in any time now! I will include blacks if my latest batch is showing development before shipping the eggs. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and in recent shows my birds won BB & RB (12/09), BB 4/10, & at my last show in October, won BV blue, BV & RV buff, BV partridge & RV white. A pullet hatched from a white pair I sold was the show champion fowl at the Wa. County Fair in Oregon this summer. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year and all the birds pictured were hatched from the same breeding flocks your eggs will come from. The silkies in my breeding flocks are all carefully chosen for their own individual merits and even more importantly, their ability to produce quality offspring. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. A lot of my customers are returning for more eggs, which makes me very happy:) I cannot guarantee your hatch rate, but I will do everything in my power to get your eggs to you in good shape. Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction's end - no e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com.

Best of Breed, White pullet 12/09

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

Reserve of Breed, Black pullet, 12/09

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

Some of this year's youngsters:

This young lady pictured below went on to place BV in her class at the tender age of 6 months at the PNPA show in April 2010

The same chick as pictured above - a young man now. Congratulations to Jen in Oregon on her purchase of this beautiful cockerel:)

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

Hatched by Jen in Ohio

Hatched by Christine in Oregon:

Teenagers:

The partridge cockerel pictured below was purchased by Michelle at Reese Poultry who showed him to a 2nd place at the Ohio nationals! Way to go Michelle:)

A stunning white cockerel hatched in March - watch for him at the shows!

I always try to send an even amount of each color in the shipments. As a rule, if I have more of one color or can't send a color, I will state it in the auction. Not sure about sending blacks for this auction as I won't send unless I have very good fertility, but should have plenty of the other colors to send.

Back
Top Bottom