12 Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - porcelain project - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
Up for your consideration are 12 eggs from my porcelain/dilute project pen. I will send extras if available prior to shipping. I will ship priority on Tuesday, 12/14. The porcelain project pen has a porcelain pair in it, as well as 3 daughters of the porcelain hen which are light blue, porcelain cuckoo & blue partridge. Please be aware that this is a project pen, I'm not sure which hens are laying right now and I can't guarantee what colors you may get. I've hatched some lovely chicks from this group in isabel porcelain, blue, partridge, cuckoo & some interesting mixed colors. I've also gotten a few four-toed chicks so you might get some pet quality. Fertility from this pen has been excellent. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. A lot of my customers are returning for more eggs, which makes me very happy:) Please be prepared to pay promptly via paypal at auction's end. No e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

The porcelain/dilute group
(except the blue hen, sorry I don't have a pic of her, but she is lovely.)

Isabel Porcelain hen (Izzy the matriarch)

Her porcelain cuckoo daughter as a youngster (out of a blue cuckoo roo):

Her blue partridge daughter (out of my black roo):

Porcelain pair (Izzy & Tater)

Good luck, Laura (rilly)! I have 16 developing out of 24 eggs. They're my Christmas day hatch! I'm so excited to see what I end up with.
ya.gif

Thanks!
hugs.gif
I SAID I was done hatching...but we all know I can't be trusted when it comes to my OCD silkie buying! LOL!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom