12+ Bearded Silkie eggs (Last hatch got blue, white & cuckoo)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tootsie, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Tootsie

Tootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    You are bidding on 12+ Bearded Silkie eggs in a combination of colors for hatching in your incubator or under your broody hen.

I CANNOT SHIP to Hawaii or out of the USA.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chicks I have gotten vary in color but I have gotten so far white, blue, black, partridge, blue partridge and cuckoo. Pictured here are the 5 chicks from my August hatch. On the 2 that I thought are white I am wondering if one may be lavendar??? I set them under this hen but none were her eggs. All breeders have correct number of toes. I have an araucana pair in there too but have NEVER gotten a mixed chick, just letting you know though.

You will be provided with a copy of my flock's health certificate which is updated monthly.

I will combine shipping for multiple egg orders.

I pack the eggs in bubble wrap to cushion them as best is possible.

SHIPPING:

Eggs will be shipped quickly after payment is made!

SHIPPING is Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation unless you want to pay more for overnight EXPRESS MAIL. I accept PAYPAL to [email protected] and expect payment right away so I can ship your eggs right to you.

ATTENTION TO WHOEVER WINS THE AUCTION:

Shipped eggs are always a gamble and I am not responsible for how they are handled when they leave my hands. I can say though that many a happy customer I have. Please track your package with the priority mail confirmation number I will give you after I ship your package.

If you don't track your package I am not responsible for it not arriving to you on time or sitting at the post office.

Alert your mail carrier that you are expecting eggs. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by