12+ Beautiful BLRW

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KinderKorner, May 23, 2010.

1. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Due to the huge interest of my last auctions, and my overflow of eggs. I am offering some more BLRW. These are from Bluepoultry. Which consist of Foley and Pauls Poultry lines. These are beautiful birds, with nice dark color and lacing, plus good type. They are laying great, and since I just had a huge hatch, and my incubators are full I am sharing my good fortune. I can ship tomorrow. I'm getting nearly a 100% hatch rate. I have dark blue and splash hens and roosters. I pack well. Have been getting good shipping results.

Large friendly birds. I just love them.

[​IMG]
    Splash hen with great type.

[​IMG]
    Blue hen with good lacing and nice color.

[​IMG]
    Blue Hen.

[​IMG]
    Splash

Lacing. I think it's very good.

[​IMG]

Then one of the splash roosters.

[​IMG]

Had a hard time getting pictures. . Pictures can never capture their beauty or color quite right. But I'm trying.

Believe it or not, one is even Broody! So they make great all around farm birds. Very hardy.

2. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Please don't push buy it now! Just PM me. First one to contact gets to get shipped on monday. But I can do many orders for anyone else interested!

3. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Had a buyer but she hasn't replied.

If someone wants them to go out today you need to contact me quickly before the post office closes.

4. BawGock

BawGock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Idaho Panhandle, USA
    I haven't figured out how to leave feedback for some reason [​IMG]
    But I just wanted to say that this seller sent me beautifully packed, clean eggs +extras, too.
    I highly recommend buying eggs from her. [​IMG]

Carolyn

5. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    I highly recommend these eggs! [​IMG] I also have BLRW's, Blue Wheaten Ameracauna, and Rec. Sussex from BluePoultry (justin) and i totally agree...his birds are the bomb! Wonderful quality! They are strong and hardy too! You just cant beat the quality of these birds. Francie [​IMG]

6. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Aww you guys are lovely. [​IMG]

7. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    I also got LOTS of extras and amazingly packed. The PO still managed to break most of them. Of the ones remaining, I got 4 beautiful chicks. I have a bunch in the 'bator now from McSpin, but will definitely be back for more of Kinder's soon.

Last edited: May 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by