12+ BEAUTIFUL Blue & Splash Orpington CHICKS + 2 Lavender!*Will SHIP!*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, May 15, 2011.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    12 + BLUE AND SPLASH ORPINGTON day old chicks ~ 24 HOUR AUCTION~
    They are hatching today and will ship tomorrow. There will be at least 12 but could be more depending on how many extras we have after our orders ship, I will not know how many till they all hatch tomorrow (Monday). They will ship as hatched, straight run all blue and splash (should not be any black this hatch). ~There will be at least 2 lavender orp chicks included, more if available~

About our birds:
    Our Orpingtons are absolutely huge. Our girls are big, very fluffy and look like they have on big skirts. We purchased our original Orpingtons from show stock from Dick Horstman, and big beautiful Orpingtons from James May . We are extremely please with the quality from both lines. I guess it could go unsaid that these birds are very easily confined because the are too heavy to fly. They are friendly and curious birds and are absolutely beautiful!

Shipping is $20.00 priority ($40.00 Express). We prepare a special box for shipping chicks in cold weather and the chicks do quite well. We also include GroGel and a shipping warmer (if needed) at no additional charge. Please include your phone number at check out as there will not be enough time for me to track it down - chicks will ship as soon as the auction ends. We will accept PayPal only and auction must be paid right away at the end so they can ship Monday. Please make paypal payment to [email protected] at the end of the auction.

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask)
    (We do not ship to VA, AK, Hawaii or SD)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  2. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    we are looking for some blacks to any chance there will be any black avalible with bsl.you can pm me if you have anything we saw your chciks from beth g they are great

3. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    [​IMG] ooooooooo I want these even if u send 50 totally fine with me as well [​IMG] [​IMG]

Do you have any pics of what the lav babies look like? I sooooooo want these... wait a sec I already said that.. hehehe [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:We have a black roo and a splash roo but can't keep them with the girls at the same time. We had a request for lots of Splash so of course you'll get no splash with a black roo so these chicks are by our splash roo. We will have black and blue in a few weeks (but no splash once we take the splash roo out [​IMG] ).
    Thanks for your interest! [​IMG]

5. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    Quote:We have a black roo and a splash roo but can't keep them with the girls at the same time. We had a request for lots of Splash so of course you'll get no splash with a black roo so these chicks are by our splash roo. We will have black and blue in a few weeks (but no splash once we take the splash roo out [​IMG] ).
    Thanks for your interest! [​IMG]

cool we will keep an eye out you think you could pm us when the auction starts we def love your birds an want the black blue an maybe a few lavs thanks so much good luck hatching.

6. aurorarose25

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    so how many babies hatched yet? u have pics?

7. rockinpaints

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Not sure yet how many but I will try to get pictures in the morning [​IMG] thanks and good luck!!

Nellie

8. aurorarose25

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    I am on pins and needles... If only I didn't require sleep [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. aurorarose25

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    you don't happen to have any LF ameracaunas hatching that you don't want do you?

10. aurorarose25

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.. not again. I never have any luck with winning any babies..

i sooo wanted these too. You don't have any more do you of the blue & splash? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by