12+ Beautiful PAINT, Cuckoo, Buff, Partridge & White Silkie Eggs!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Oct 19, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    ***** edit I HAVE CHANGED THIS TO 12+ EGGS! There should be at least 4 paint eggs possibly more...I will update as I collect. THESE WILL SHIP TUESDAY!
    ***** edit again!: This baby just hatched from these very eggs today! I have hatched a total of 4 eggs from these so far and ALL FOUR have come out paint babies!!!!!!! Your chance of getting paint babies from these eggs seems pretty good to me since I have hatched 100% paints from these eggs so far! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my first and will be one of the VERY FEW auctions including PAINT SILKIE EGGS. Your bid gets you EXACTLY 12 eggs (NOW 12+) from my PAINT, CUCKOO, BUFF, WHITE, & PARTRIDGE pens. Your eggs will come packaged in a small usps priority box to help ensure they wont get crushed by bigger boxes on the truck. I do my best to be sure you eggs are packed well and will arrive unbroken, unfortunately thats all I can control. I cannot guarentee your personal success rate...there are far to many hazards in shipping and incubation for me to be able to do that. It is for this reason that I do not replace eggs. Please be aware of this before you bid. You can see my complete packing process here:

http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/eggpackingprocess.htm

I do now use recycled grocery bags, when I can, instead of bubble wrap to try to help the environment. You can also see lots of pics of my birds on my website www.sassysilkie.com Heres your chance to hatch some really cute silkie babies! Thanks for looking!

Eggs will ship TUESDAY.

I forgot to mention, Paypal goes to: [email protected] Thanks again! JEN

Please keep in mind that paints do not breed true and it is possible to hatch solid or off color chicks!

Here is a chick out of these very eggs:

[​IMG]

Paint roo (pic was taken with cell phone cant really see his coloration but his type is shown well)
    [​IMG]

The girls he is with:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the others:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    SOOOO tempted to try for the paints but I vowed to not turn on my incubator until the end of November! Maybe in a month or so... You really seem to be doing well with them!

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    LOL Aarron, you better get yourself well before you worry about birds!!!! [​IMG]

4. aarronh

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    You better start baking that chocolate cake for me before you start getting all sassy, miss sassy silkie! [​IMG]
    Quote:

5. aarronh

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    You better start baking that chocolate cake for me before you start getting all sassy, miss sassy silkie! [​IMG]
    Quote:

6. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    dont worry! The cake will be ready for you when you get out of there! JEN

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I am starting to collect the eggs for this auction today...so far I have 2 paint, 2 white, 1 buff, and 1 partridge and 2 cuckoo...I should be able to ship TUESDAY!!!! I am going to try to include at least 4 paint eggs with this possibly 5. [​IMG]

8. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Quote:Do you have any pictures of your cuckoos? Any cockerels for sale?

9. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    sent ya a pm joe...sorry no birds for sale now. JEN

10. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I am up to 4 paint eggs now!!!! should be able to send at least 5 (if you want mostly paint) Be sure to let me know your color preference when you pay for the eggs! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by