1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 Birchen cuckoo welsummer barnevelder hatching eggs (photo of eggs)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KateBeauchemin, Jan 9, 2011.

1. KateBeauchemin

KateBeauchemin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Selling for mother - in - law :)

She has welsummer hens and roo, barnevelder hens and roos, birchen hens and roo, and also cuckoo maran hen and white leghorn roo. They are all running together.

There is a small possibility of them being exposed to a tiny frizzle roo, but my hatched out ones aren't showing any signs yet, and I just found out there may be that possibility. She forgot about him when she was telling me about the roos.

$10 and will ship Monday

Birchen and cuckoo were eggs that came from breeder in Indiana, he had white, salmon, BC, wheaton, etc. But no cuckoo or birchen, so they have these in their background.

These are the eggs you will get.
    Any questions please ask.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  2. Paco

Paco Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Enid,Ok
    Is this for 12 eggs of each different breeds of 12 eggs of all the breeds ?

3. KateBeauchemin

KateBeauchemin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    They are for all of them, I can't tell them apart, and mother-in-law doesn't know who is mating with who.

They are all in the same pen until spring. So you could have maranxmaran, welsummerxmaran, etc. etc.

4. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    1 dozen did not see paypal addy thanks Kellie Pulido

5. BantyHugger

BantyHugger Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Ponder
    oooh whys payday sooo far away? [​IMG] PM me around the 22nd. Id love to buy some [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by