1. Per request, I have 12+ blue/black/splash Silkie eggs up for auction from my SQ stock! [​IMG] This is a quick, 24 hour auction! Austion will end tomorrow evening and I will ship Wednesday! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most have vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My bl/bl/sp silkies have won BB, RB, and BV, and RV! I will send you 12 plus extras--only fresh eggs, within the past three days before time of shipping will be shipped! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! I'm just a tad tired of hatching out eggs and need a break! [​IMG] Here are just some of the pictures of my bl/bl/sp silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I so wanted these eggs but seeing as my wery first hatch is due to hatch tomorrow I don't think I can spend 60, till I have more experience with the bator. I will be pleased for the winner but heartbroken for myself. [email protected] you have lovely babies, I especially love the first 2 girls in your pics. I knew they would not go cheap, but I was hoping. I will keep my eyes open for more of your auctions. I don't expect you to have a hard time selling any eggs. I am going to go stick my face back in the bator window. I really hate bowing out of this one. [​IMG] But good luck to all.

3. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I am 26 hours into lockdown and nothing. If the situtation were diffrent your eggs would be mine. Do you every sell chicks? [​IMG] I highly doubt it but worth a chance. I only just started with silkies this year but fell head over heels the min. I had them and knew they were in my life to stay. Good luck with your auction, not that you need it a pic says a thousand words but Wow is the one that comes to the front of my brain.
    Thanks for the well wishes with the hatch, I am a mess at this point!

4. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    [​IMG] Love em!

(Horatio with my hens have made beautiful chicks!!!)

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] Tracey your auctions always bring so much excitement to the table!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [email protected]@2four :

Quote:Hey Nat! How are ya mama?!

Im awesome-thanks for asking! How are you??? busy as ever I see!!!! Ive been lurking on your last two auctions just admiring and watching-LOL its quite the little war going on with only an hour or so to go--my favorite time to watch them [​IMG] between your eggs-Bobs eggs and karens eggs Im dying-I have the bator running now with Bobs eggs in and next mine go in- if I didnt intend on filling that sucker with all of mine Ive been contemplating being a ding bat and and getting the old bator out and reving that up too! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  7. Quote:Hey Nat! How are ya mama?!

Im awesome-thanks for asking! How are you??? busy as ever I see!!!! Ive been lurking on your last two auctions just admiring and watching-LOL its quite the little war going on with only an hour or so to go--my favorite time to watch them [​IMG] between your eggs-Bobs eggs and karens eggs Im dying-I have the bator running now with Bobs eggs in and next mine go in- if I didnt intend on filling that sucker with all of mine Ive been contemplating being a ding bat and and getting the old bator out and reving that up too! [​IMG]

LOL!!![​IMG] You sound as bad as me...I once had three hovabators and my GQF Cabinet bator all going at once. That was a bit over-whelming...I had waaaay too many chicks hatch out all at once! I swore I would never do that again, but I do get tempted! [​IMG] I sold 2 of the hovabators cause I didn't trust myself...I still have one though....I think I need help! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by