12 + BLACK, BLUE, and SPLASH TRUE AMERAUCANA EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cowgirl75446, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2011
    Texas
    I have 12 + Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale. All my birds are true Ameraucana chickens, they have muffs, beards, and a full tail. They are all super nice show quality chickens. My hens are blue, black, and splash, then I have 1 blue, 1 black, and 1 splash rooster. The chicks that hatch from these eggs will be black, blue, and splash. My incubator is full and I am now able to offer these eggs for sale. I have been hatching chicks from these birds since February, the fertility/hatch rate has been great. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after they are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes.

2. dwegg

dwegg Chillin' With My Peeps

CowGirl.... do you have any pics of the birds and eggs? Thanks

3. eeyore75

eeyore75 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Battle Creek, MI
    also wondering about egg & chicken pics....

4. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    Sure wish I could bid on them. I've got a couple trips planned over the next month, though. Hopefully you'll have more to put up for Auction in August - I could bid on them then. :)

5. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    Post some pics of your breeders please!!

6. CatKai

CatKai Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    Yes please post pics [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by