12 + BLACK, BLUE, and SPLASH TRUE AMERAUCANA EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cowgirl75446, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2011
    Texas
    I have 12 + Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale. All my pullets/roosters are true Ameraucana chickens, they have muffs, beards, and a full tail. They are all super nice show quality chickens. I have 2 breeding pens, in one pen I have all splash pullets with black roosters, this pen will produce all blue chicks. Then in my other pen, I have all blue pullets with a 1 black rooster and 1 blue rooster, this pen will produce mostly blue, black, and a few splash chicks. My pullets have been laying for over a month, the eggs are a little small in size right now, but are fine for hatching. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after they are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes. Thanks for looking and bidding.

2. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    The ones I hatched from you - gosh, 3 years ago! - they are still laying a nice blue -- not green -- blue egg & are still lively & my favorite chickens!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by