1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 Black/Blue Mott/Mille Fleur bantam cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ShysCreations, Mar 20, 2011.

1. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Eggs from a quality flock of black & blue mottled and mille fleur bantam cochins. I've been working on body type primarily and color second, I think the photos do justice to the flock. I just set 14 so am out of room, I'll include any extras. Plan to ship on Saturday March 26 (but if payment is prompt after auction can ship Friday March 25). All are trimmed for fertility. All have heavily feathered, yellow feet, with full toes. Best to email rather than PM if any questions. Payment by paypal only to [email protected] Be aware I am not responsible for USPS handling of box after it leaves my hands. Shipping is rough on eggs, as a buyer of shipped eggs myself I've had a zero hatch up to 8-9 out of a dozen. The less shipping distance usually the better hatch result, but I cannot guarantee hatch nor can I offer a refund. I will pack securely, wrapping each egg individually with bubble wrap & double box. The shipping cost is already built into the auction price. Bid only if understanding these terms.
    Now for the FUN stuff!! The roo is a wonderfully shaped black mottled (though has yellow leakage in hackle) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The hens currently laying:
    [​IMG] split to mille
    pure blue/black mottled [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Pure mille hens [​IMG] [​IMG]

Other pics here http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/prairielover/Chickens/Bantam%20Cochins/

Example
    of 2011 chicks:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
  2. onemomof4

onemomof4 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2010
    westville
    are you npip

3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:It says his NPIP number in his signature [​IMG]

4. ShysCreations

10 eggs as of this morning.....[​IMG]

5. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    Does price include shipping?

6. ShysCreations

Yes, shipping is already built into the auction price. The ending auction price will be the amount sent via Paypal. Thought this is easier on bidders

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by