1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Black Copper Marans

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FlashPointFarm, Feb 12, 2011.

1. FlashPointFarm

FlashPointFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    Our Black Copper's lay between 5-8 on the Marans scale, the majority are 7-8 right now. Not only do we breed for egg color, bird color and conformation, we also breed for an even temperament. No aggressive roosters, as temperament is bred into your lines, just like anything else.

Our eggs are packaged beautifully. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap and set air cell up inside the box. No egg will touch the sides of the box. All eggs are shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Your delivery confirmation number will be emailed to you upon request. Of course, we offer no guarantee on hatching eggs due to having no control over how the eggs are handled in transit to you. We have yet to have a report of broken eggs. We get lots of reports of great hatches and many repeat customers.

Other breeds are available if you would like to mix and match, however full price will apply. You can see what we have to offer at our website, CountyLineHatchery dot com.

Payment methods:
    Paypal to [email protected] are preferred.
    Personal check is accepted, however payment must clear before eggs are shipped.
    Money Order accepted.

[​IMG]

ETA:
    Egg picture

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Any egg pics?

3. FlashPointFarm

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    Coming right up!!!

Quote:

4. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    I would also like to see egg color pictures!

5. FlashPointFarm

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    I have to borrow my friend's camera as the charger for my camera is broken. I forgot to get it from her today. I'll get it tomorrow and post pictures then. Sorry for the delay!
    Quote:

6. Eagle2026

Eagle2026 HIGH FLYER

Mar 10, 2009
    Snohomish, WA.
    I'll be waiting.
    Thanks.
    Mike

7. Debbi

Debbi Overrun With Chickens

May 2, 2010
    Missouri
    A pic or two of the rooster would help too. [​IMG]

8. FlashPointFarm

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    I added egg pix to the original post. Debbi, I got home after dark today, so I'll get pix tomorrow morning of the roosters and post them.

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by