12+ Black Minorca

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Minniechickmama, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Up for AUCTION
    12+ Black Minorca hatching eggs.
    These are a beautiful and majestic looking bird with long sickles in their tale, large red single combs and a large white earlobe. Just lovely!
    My hatching rate on these has been nothing short of amazing! I have shipped some batches already this year and with the exception of one buyer, their hatches have gone wonderfully!
    I individually wrap every egg in bubble wrap, then I pad all around the eggs at least an 1.5 inches all around. However, I cannot be responsible for the handling on the part of the Postal Service.
    These chicks have been the first ones to pop out of the shell on hatching day and they are good and vigorous. Not quite SQ yet, but I am working on it.
    The hens are laying like crazy and have been since early January, even on the coldest day. In fact, the only time they drop off is when a big storm is a brewin'

This Auction will go until next Saturday, April 7th at 9pm. I will then expect full payment via paypal (I will PM my paypal account after the auction). Add $15 shipping and handling to the final bid.
    Please post your bids on this ad in increments of $.50.
    Thank you.

2. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    If you want to bid on these eggs, then post a reply to the thread on here with your bid. Increments of $.50, starting at $20.

3. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by