1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Black & Red Production Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MiMis_Place, Mar 3, 2011.

1. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Hi!

I am offering Production Red and Production Black eggs for a friend of mine. She wants to see if any one is interested in these breeds.

You will get pure Producton Blacks, (her roo is a production black), and red and black cross on the Production Red.

The Production black lays a white egg and the Production reds lay a brown egg:)

I will personally package and ship these eggs for her:) since she is a friend. (I'm hoping to get her to become a part of BYC).

I could only get one picture to upload. (I think it's because she took pictures with her phone and sent them to me.)

[​IMG]

Here's a couple of pics of how I package eggs for shipping:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shipping will be actual cost plus $2.95 to help defray PayPal fees, packing, delivery confirmation, ect...

If shipping comes to less than $19.95 minus the $2.95 I will send you a refund.

Payment is expected at auction end to [email protected] through PayPal. NO E-CHECKS!

If you have questions you can email/pm me.

Thanks!
    Carla

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by