1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ BLRW - BEAUTIFUL BIRDS! Great Bloodlines! - NEXT SHIP DATE 4/22

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by slackwater, Mar 2, 2013.

1. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    The following ship dates are currently available (through May): 4/22, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20 and 5/28. Chick orders push out egg availability - reserve your shipment now!

BEAUTIFUL blue laced red wyandottes from Sterling, Foley AND Paul lines! These birds have fantastic lacing, rich red coloring and full bodies - no brassiness (note that the roo in my avatar is not a part of my breeding flock) or narrow-bodied hens. In fact, an APA judge performed my NPIP testing this year, and I've scaled back to the birds that he hand-picked to remain in the flock. The entire flock is beautiful and a joy to have!

I have 100% fertility here at home...and buyers have been very satisfied with their hatch rates and their beautiful babies :)

In this buy-it-now ad, you will get 12+ (at LEAST 14) eggs, lovingly packed to maximize the chances that they will arrive safely at your door. I can ship 2-3 times/week, so there are many chances to get a shipment at just the right time for your schedule. Shipping is $12.

As will all shipped eggs, there is no guarantee that your eggs will hatch, even if they arrive in one piece (which is the only part that I can reasonably control). HOWEVER, if you have a terrible hatch, please do let me know and I will do what I can to help you.

Please PM me for more details or to schedule a shipment date - OR if you are interested in chicks, rather than hatching eggs.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  2. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hi, i would be very interested in some eggs... please send me a message with total and details. Thanks in advance!! Francie

3. quackyacres

quackyacres New Egg

Jun 28, 2011
    Suffield, OH
    Me too please let me know

4. Fabulous Chicks

Fabulous Chicks Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2012
    WV
    My Coop
    Can't wait to receive my hatching eggs!! I looked at the photos no need to send separate ones!!

5. ddpbk1

ddpbk1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2013
    Would love these not sure they would arrive to Texas in good shape.

6. slackwater

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Quote:My hatching eggs have gone as far as Alaska safely :) And previous customers will assure that if *anything* goes wrong with your shipment and/or incubation/hatching - I'm very easy to work with :)

7. Gallus Sapien

Gallus Sapien Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Nice deep color in your roo.

8. slackwater

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Thank you :)

9. OldChurchEggery1

OldChurchEggery1 Chillin' With My Peeps