12+ BLRW eggs January dates available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 14, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi folks, This is a buy it now - -DONT BID PLEASE-PM if your interested in this batch! or want to reserve a date please let me know-

I was asked to please put up another auction for these as a reminder for them next week so I put it up for the 7 days THESE ARE NOT FOR THIS MONTH - I don't have any spots open until January 17th shipping- give or take a few days...This auction is for a full 12 eggs + ( last order was 4 extras). I dont mind putting heating packages in the box-they are the hand warmers that cost 1.50 for two ( they only last for about 10 hours but its better than nothing to ease peoples minds on shipping in this weather) please add 1.50$ to total price for them or more if you want me to buy more to go in-

When I collect eggs for someone they get all eggs laid during that time wether its 2 extra or 10:)

These birds originated from Foley'swaterfowl and Sterling Sue's BLRW lines. They are all under 1 yr old-fertility has been great as I have 3 broody silkies sitting on some that are growing great-I have some due this weekend and the next weekend.

BLRW rooster [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the hens 2 splash 2 Blues
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I love butt shots!!!
    [​IMG]

These birds are very sweet and gentle-the roo is all Man and good to his girls

I can do smaller orders please just Pm me any questions please let know:)

I do have to say though that once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee fertility rates or hatchability:-( Im sorry

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    January 3rd-Filled
    January 10th-Filled
    January 17th-Filled

the rest are open-

Also-I have been taking orders for a joint egg package

folks have been buying my OE eggs and my BLRW at the same time and only have to pay for 1 shipping so really-you are only paying for the eggs of the OE's-NO extra shipping charges for those orders:) Full 12 eggs each

If anyone is interested let me know please:)

3. tlb796

tlb796 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Portland
    You have to stop this! Stop this depraved, vicious temptations! [​IMG] This is not fair!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tamera

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:LOL I know-I wouldnt have but i was asked to post it to remind someone-I said I could just pm them but they wanted me to repost? I could close it since they ordered and paid already not but mehh Ill let it run its course -just to torutre you an all [​IMG] LOL

5. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Natalie, thou hast asked for detention! [​IMG]
    Dost thou not know that Miss FF is tortured when viewing BLRW eggs for sale! [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:hey sweetie how are you?????

7. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    OK I can't hold out anymore!!! I give in! I NEED these in my life! [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:haha I answered your pm Laura!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    YAY! Thanks! If the PO is as nice to this set as they were to the silkie eggs you sent in a few months I should have 12+ BLRW babies to spoil! [​IMG]

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:they better be-I have been hearing horror stories on the buyers end:-( a few of the shipments arrived REALLY late or banged up-no eggs broken though-but rough handled:-(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by