1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 + BLRW Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nava, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    I will have 12+ eggs from my flock, I've been hatching for my self and now I want to offer them to you, I can't guarantee your hatch rate since this will be shipped eggs. I have been having 95% hatch rate here since I got the 1502 sportsman incubator.

I will include pics of my birds, I don't have any with strait comb mine are all rose combs and I''m working on this project with the goal to have some of the best SQ stock, and be a contender at the Poultry shows and hopefully win a title with a good bird.
    so far I got a heart shaped birds with great combs

[​IMG]

I sold most of my girls and culled others and just kept the ones that I tough looked the best * shape *

this is one of my younger pullets that I will be taking to the poultry show here in fl, i think she will be a perfect size by then she is just 4 months at the moment
    [​IMG]

sorry for the pic quality but here's what she looks like * mother's Pic last year *
    [​IMG]
    2011 chicks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

learning as I go, and I like the way I'm going

Members of the NPIP since the begining of 2011

P.S I sell day old chicks too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  2. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Howdy [​IMG]
    Lovely chickies. [​IMG]

One thing is Wyandottes have rose combs not pea combs. From your pics your chickies have nice rose combs. [​IMG]
    Just wanted to point it out without sounding like a smarty pants. [​IMG]

3. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    nice birds nava!!

4. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    That's a nice dark red splash rooster [​IMG] good job!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by