12+ Blue and Black Copper Marans

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Dec 10, 2012.

1. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    I have a Black Copper Marans Roo over Blue and Black Copper Marans pullets/hens. All have feathered legs, but you could get some without feathered legs. You will get about 50/50 Blue and Black. I have had excellent fertility and hatches of 85-100% are common. I am getting some nice colored eggs from my Marans. I also have about 1/2 my pullets with copper hackles this year. You will get eggs of various colors some color has faded as is normal with Marans as they go further into their laying cycle.

I get more than a doz eggs a week so I can do more than one order a week. I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap and with big bubble wrap around those and styrofoam as filler. The shipping is $17 priority mail. I ship on Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay a week in advance). I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.

NOTE! The eggs picture with 3 colors, that pullet is NOT in my Marans pen YET. She is just a new layer of the generation of pullets that IS in my Marans pen. Some of my pullet in the Marans pen lay almost as dark when they started to lay. If you want some of her eggs just ask. She is blue and in with a blue Copper Marans roo so SPLASH is possible from her eggs. Her eggs hatch just fine. LIMITED to 1 egg IF available. I have been hatching them and will continue to hatch them for some time. I have gotten eggs from the other Marans in her pen and they are about as dark.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  2. buddy phoenix

buddy phoenix Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2012
    possum snout
    can you ship to nw georgia?

3. Lopi1234

Lopi1234 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 8, 2012
    Hi where are you located? Do you have any available now?

4. Lilslinkfarm

Lilslinkfarm Out Of The Brooder

Nov 18, 2012
    Jane, MO
    Hello! I would like to order a dozen please! Let me know if you have some available and Ill get my paypal payment sent when I hear back from you. Thanks

5. CayuseRanch

CayuseRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2011
    Newalla, Oklahoma
    Wow he is a beautiful too. I am getting ready to buy a new incubator. Hopefully I can get some from you in about a month. Very pretty

6. cyndiloowho

cyndiloowho Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2012
    Ut
    I just received my order of fertile eggs today and I just had to come and say,
    BEST PACKAGING JOB EVER! [​IMG]

Also, thanks for the extras, can't wait to see these little babies

7. Alaska Fowl INC

Alaska Fowl INC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2013
    Fairbanks ALASKA
    I am interested in a doz...Let me know what shipping is to99712......Thanks Jimmy

8. Alaska Fowl INC

Mar 24, 2013
    Fairbanks ALASKA
    am I bumping this thread by myself ......Maybe,,,HAHAH

9. Alaska Fowl INC

Mar 24, 2013
    Fairbanks ALASKA
    am I bumping this thread by myself ......Maybe,,,HAHAH

10. dmswiger

dmswiger Out Of The Brooder