12+ Blue Andalusian OR BBS LF Cochin Hatching Eggs Buy It Now - Includes Shipping! Lower Price

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by MrsMoonCat, May 27, 2012.

1. MrsMoonCat

MrsMoonCat Songster

Jan 13, 2012
    Madera, CA
    My hens are laying like crazy and my incubators are both full. So I have eggs to spare from these beautiful and prolific birds. I have eggs available from BOTH of these breeds. This is a Buy It Now listing and includes Priority USPS shipping in the price along with 12+ eggs. These are fresh eggs collected this weekend. They can ship out as early as Tuesday morning when the PO opens.

While I take every precaution and do what I can to ensure the eggs get to you safely, I can't be responsible for what happens to them once I turn them over to the USPS. I do send extra eggs, but there are no refunds or replacements. Each egg is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed inside a box with packing materials which is then placed inside a larger box stuffed full so there is no shifting of the eggs in transit.

To get your hands on this great deal, send me a PM and we'll go from there. Paypal only, with no e-checks.

Last edited: May 31, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: