12+ Blue/Black/Splash Jersey Giant Hatching Eggs (Auction)

TaylorHobbyFarms

Songster
9 Years
Dec 2, 2010
This auction is for 12+ Blue/Black/Splash Jersey Giant Hatching Eggs from our 3 flocks. The bidding will start at $19.99 and will end Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. EST. Eggs will be shipped Monday, April 2, 2012 by Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Shipping will be an additional charge of $15.00.

Please bid by reply to this post. The last bid that will be accepted must show that it was placed on or before 9:00 p.m. on March 31st. Paypal payment must be made by noon on April 2nd so that I can ship the eggs to you that day. Our paypal address is [email protected]. I will be glad to send a Paypal invoice if necessary at the end of auction if you send your e-mail address to me.

If you have any questions about our breeds, shipping practices, etc., please check out our website at www.taylorhobbyfarms.us or feel free to pm us. Thanks.

Last edited:
Wow, sorry about that. Let's try Saturday, March 31st. Thanks
wink.png

Sooooooo. does the auction end Saturday or March 30th????? Saturday is the 31st!

Hello,
I will bid $45.
I have a little nephew who lives in Orange County, CA. He wants to be a chicken farmer (eggs only). He has pet chickens and loves them. He is 9. He made a spreadsheet with all the types of chickens and all their characteristics that were important to him, and settled on the blue jersey giant.
He bought some eggs from a lady (they cost him $100 and he had done yard work for months to earn the money himself) but the lady was a fraud and the eggs weren't even fertilized. His dream has always been to hatch a blue jersey giant by himself.

I am totally willing to buy all these eggs... I'd pay 45 for them easy. I don't know what the bid is at but he's having trouble finding the eggs in Cali. Can you please tell me what the bid is at, and what assurances I have that my little nephew will be able to hatch them.

Can you please advise? I don't want him to have another bad experience- he cried and cried after the last one.
Would you suggest buying an actual chick? Do you sell and ship them?

Thanks so much
Heather Didier

[email protected]

Heather,

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew's bad experience. Were the eggs shipped? Was it unusually hot or cold? Sometimes hatching eggs can be a gamble, but this time of year should be great. However, I do not guarantee hatching eggs, but do have guarantees on chicks, though if shipped, shipping charges are not refundable. I sell our blue and splash Jersey Giant chicks for $6 each, but have a 15 chick minimum. You can order other breeds to offset the minimum if preferred. Check out our website for more details.

By the way, yes you currently have the bid at $45, but the auction will remain open until 9:00 p.m. EST tonight. By the way, we shipped 12+ eggs 2 weeks ago and 13 out of 15 shipped were fertile and developing nicely.

Let me know if you have any more questions, and I hope this is helpful.

Back
Top Bottom