12+ Blue, Black, Splash Silkies Eggs - BYC special many great bloodlines SHIP wk of 12/10

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Mar 18, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Will have 12+ White, Buff, Blue, Black and Splash Silkie eggs and possibly a few Partridge - ready to ship week of 12/10 to you. This listing shows many of our other silkies. I am unable to do post more photos of just this pen today to get this in time for your consideration.Please disregard any comments below they were in response to a prior listing. When I bring up a prior listing, it shows all responses to that one. .12+ plus mean 12 eggs and more if available the day of shipping. I expect extras but cannot promise them! These eggs will be shipped after paypal is received (no Epay please) . Shipping is $17.00 For details on how we ship eggs, please go to the last line in the auction which shows our detailed process. Even as carefully as we ship and we do ship as if little lives depend on it, we cannot be responsible for eggs after we deliver to the Post Office as shipping and handling or out of our control as well as incubation techniques, so we do not replace eggs or guarantee hatch rates. We are willing to add a warming pad if you like for an additional amount of $.

The Garry Farm breeder silkies are crested, bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin, 5 toes. Our flock is largely from Mbrobbins here on BYC, but also have silkies from other BYC'ers including CJs silkies and others who have award winning birds. Have Bobby Porto, Aimee Crego and Sunshine Silkies lineage as well as other quality lines! Although all our breeders are show quality, not pet quality, I cannot guarantee that you will only get show winners, but it certainly helps when you have a wonderful gene pool working for you...We love our silkies and have been known to take naps with their company. Very relaxing! and they are also an active part of our farm and great broodies as well! Love the pic of the little silkie looking at a stack of eggs and deciding where to sit...She is just 3 months old in that picture. She went broody, for sure about 1 week after that picture of her wandering around in the living room!

Since there were so many questions to me about what "best offer" means please know that the seller has the opportunity to decide yes or no on any offers. For example, for us right now, since we do have a little incubator space, a $4 offer will be refused as our small fulltime farm would benefit more from hatching these eggs. Just to say we have the right to refuse an offer.[​IMG]

• When you are ready to buy, our paypal address is [email protected] (NO EPAY)
    • Please be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. Most mobile phone transactions do not allow the buyer to see the address.
    • So please pm me the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold - for that we need your phone number for outside of the box

Should you be interested in direct ordering these or any other of our eggs that may not be listed or need a complete listing of our eggs,please see our website or if you don't have paypal and want to order from us. Our farm e mail is [email protected] if you want to write me there, that's fine. I know that many of our BYC'ers only a certain number of messages here if they have just joined. Thanks and have a blessed day. Farmer Nancy

Please message me with questions
    For more information about our farm see: http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
    or Facebook: The Garry Farm or The Garry Farm Animals for sale
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. fiero1967

fiero1967 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2008
    Keith
    I wish to bid 20.50 on the silkie eggs please

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks Fiero!

4. kasey08

kasey08 Aunt Kasey's Farm

Mar 29, 2010
    Scottsboro, AL
    Is white eggs included? Do you have Pics of the bbs?

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
  6. sillyshowgirls

sillyshowgirls New Egg

Mar 24, 2012
    If i win the silkie eggs can i pick them up ? i live in new ga and i have been out to your farm a few years ago

7. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Yes, you may do a scheduled pickup of the eggs! Glad to see you over here! Have a blessed day!

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Fiero1967 CONGRATULATIONS! Goodness you got a bargain from bargain[​IMG]

Our paypal is [email protected] and your total is $38.00

Please be sure to pm me your address and phone number if you want to pick up at the post office.

Thanks and have a blessed day! Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by