12 + Blue Lace Red Wyndotte Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Soggy Bottom Farm, May 18, 2011.

1. Soggy Bottom Farm

Soggy Bottom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    I have up for bid a lot of 12 + extras of my gorgeous Blue Lace Red Wyndottes. These birds came from Foley, Blue Poultry, Pauls Poultry.
    I have 2 roo's with 10 hens. I am having excellent hatch rates here at home and just need to start selling instead of keeping.
    I pack well to hopefully insure a safe arrival, but as you know with shipped eggs there are risk involved. I can not guarantee your
    hatch for shipping and incubating practices can play a major role on shipped eggs. Please understand no guarantee once they
    leave my hands. I have had great success shipping eggs and hopefully it will continue. Any question please ask. Thanks

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  2. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    Hi Anglea! I received all the eggs you sent to me that I won on the 24 hr auction thread in excellent shape! Thanks for the extra's!

Can I ask what color roo's you have over what color hen's? Are you hatching out all 3 color's? Hoping for lot's of blue/blacks as my existing flock is all splash. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by