12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs - From FOLEY stock

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by foxgapchickens, Apr 5, 2012.

1. foxgapchickens

foxgapchickens Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Maryland

This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply
    Bidding will start at: $25.00
    Additional bids are to be increased in $1 increments or more.
    Shipping will be via U.S. Priority Mail at a cost of $15.00
    Auction ends at 8:00 p.m., Eastern time, Sunday (4/08/12)
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!)

Our Blue Laced Red Wyandottes are, in our opinion, from the best stock available. The hens were hatched from Foleys eggs and our rooster was purchased direct from Foleys last fall. He was their #1 breeder in 2011. We were fortunate that they were willing to part with him. Fertility has been extremely high and we have been hatching all winter long. Our incubators are full, and therefore we have some hatching eggs available to share. This is your chance to acquire a piece of the Foley genetics and grow your own flock.
    We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching techniques. We have hatched numerous clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Eggs will be collected no more than 2-3 days prior to shipping.
    Shipment: Eggs will be shipped Monday morning via USPS Priority, with delivery confirmation.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
    after the auction. I will ship the
    12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte [FONT=Times New
    Roman]eggs on
    Monday. They
    will be double boxed and wrapped with great care.
    [/FONT]

2. ChristineR

ChristineR Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    WA state
    Just wanted to point out that you posted this under the wrong heading. I watch all the "Other Poultry" listings for ducks and geese, but don't pay much attention to the chicken threads. You might miss a lot of potential bidders that are only looking in the chicken section for chicken eggs.

[​IMG]

Never mind -- I posted too soon. I see this ad is closed.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by