12+ Blue Laced Red wyandotte Eggs - GA

Livinzoo

Songster
13 Years
Mar 2, 2008
Statham, GA
I have a dozen plus BLRW eggs ready to go Wednesday. There are $40 a dozen plus actual shipping. It this dark blue roo over 4 dark hens and 1 splash hen. Paypal is boalady at hotmail dot com.

Pics can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=105208
6911_headroo.jpg

Wanna do a trade?
hide.gif

We started my coop remodel project last weekend and what I thought was going to cost me $500 has already cost me $300 just for the FLOOR! So I'm trying to do more trading & less buying for now...I have Crevecoeur eggs (laid Friday and this weekend) that I can ship tomorrow. I also have yellow golden pheasants laying now...

I have way too many breeds already. lol. My boyfriend would kill me if I started another breed. Hmm. I'll PM you.

Will you have more of these around May 15? If so can I be on you list. You have gorgeous birds!!!!

Just wanted to say I just yesterday hatched out 7 adorable little blrw fluffballs from livinzoo. Her birds are beautiful, and I was very happy with my hatch.

emmalynn-
I will have more each week. As of now no one is on my list for May 17. So just let me know.

yotetrapper=
That is great to hear! Enjoy the little ones.

I want them, I want them, I want them!!!!!!!

PM me your paypal address, I can pay you on 05/15/09

Back
Top Bottom