1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs - Pure Foley Line

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken Junkies, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

This is a Buy-It-Now Sale! Post a reply that the eggs are SOLD, PM me your info, send your
    payment to my PayPal and I'll send the eggs out first thing Wednesday morning.

Priority USPS shipping and tracking is $15.00.

12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs from our 5 hens and 1 rooster which were purchased
    directly from Foley's Waterfowl & Poultry as chicks, last summer. We will try to include some extras
    in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
    these beautiful Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chickens from this great line and grow your own flock.
    My bators are full... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
    techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
    after replying SOLD. I will ship the 12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs on Wednesday!

They will be double boxed and wrapped with great care.

Thanks so much for looking! [​IMG]

2. Overoberyl

Overoberyl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2012
    Florida
    SOLD.

3. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks so much! We'll get them out Wed. morning![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by