***12 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs For Charity!! ***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlady81, Aug 8, 2010.

1. chickenlady81

chickenlady81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    I have up for bid 12 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs for sale. My hens are laying great and fertility has been really good for me. I have two splash roo's over Blue Laced, Black laced and Splash hens. You will get a variety off all colors. My flock is NPIP tested, free ranged and well loved! I will ship these eggs first thing Monday morning and shipping price will include insurance on the eggs. I will include any extra's I have. I have decied whatever I get from this auction will be paypaled to a friend of mine that is having a hard time in her life. I will let you know the address to the auction winner.
    Splash Roo
    [​IMG]

Blue Laced Red Hen
    [​IMG]

Splash Hen
    [​IMG]

Close up of Lacing on one Hen
    [​IMG]

Splash chick
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  2. chickenlady81

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    Wow thank you guys for all your bids, you won't be disapointed in these chicks, I just hatched a bunch of cute little ones. [​IMG]

3. chickenlady81

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    I have deiced to give the proceeds of this auction to a friend in need. I will let you know the paypal account once the auction is over. The more I can give to them the better. Things have been really hard for them. Thank you all for bidding!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by