12+ Blue NN eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nava, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    I got some more BNN eggs that will be ready to ship next week, as i got a couple orders to fill before that, the hens are laying pretty good. If you have any questions feel free to PM me .
    Thanks to everybody that has helped me and supported me all this time.

Thanks for looking.

edited to ad: well here it is, to get the blue into these flock they were crossed with blue orp, that's also the reason these birds are huge, but the other thing is that there is a posibility of you geting some blue orps too or a chick full feathered.
    If you want to continue with this that's ok but if you want to quit i'll understand. I just got a PM saying that they got NN's and some full feathered birds, it has not happened to me but it could happen, not just me but anybody that buys these eggs.
    Sorry for this.Guess i need more time with this project.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Love the last picture. Looks like they're going to take on the pig for his food.

3. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    I like the nice dark blue with the lacing.

4. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:if you like it that much i would be real happy to give it to you, I knew deep down you liked them [​IMG]

6. Brindlebtch

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:if you like it that much i would be real happy to give it to you, I knew deep down you liked them [​IMG]

Sweety, I like the color. C'mon, I was trying to find something positive to say! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  7. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

Sweety, I like the color. C'mon, I was trying to find something positive to say! [​IMG]

AWE how nice of you to try to be possitive to our lovely Nava. I am [​IMG] because my mom taught me that if I did not have something possitive to say just do not say anything at all... [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Nava!!

8. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:Sweety, I like the color. C'mon, I was trying to find something positive to say! [​IMG]

AWE how nice of you to try to be possitive to our lovely Nava. I am [​IMG] because my mom taught me that if I did not have something possitive to say just do not say anything at all... [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Nava!!

ohh i see how it is!!!! sharks turning on it's own [​IMG]

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] On Nava's behalf I have 1 yup 1 from her -a NN girl and she s precious! [​IMG]

10. Brindlebtch

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    I'm really trying to work myself up to getting one, I just need to work on hubby. I have some showgirl eggs (I hope) so maybe I can ease him up to a NN after a showgirl. I'm trying girls I really am trying. Most sincerely. Really.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by