12+ Blue/Splash/barred Plymouth Rock eggs - FL - $20--SOLD--

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Aug 18, 2009.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I have set up my breeding pen for the fall, and I have my wonderful Splash Plymouth Rock rooster out with barred and blue girls. The resulting chicks will be blue or splash or blue barred (boys). The eggs from the barred girls are much bigger than the ones from the blue girls, as they are much older. This dozen will be shipped out Monday, the 24th...but due to nature, may have to wait until Tuesday...its up to the girls.

Shipping is actual shipping...usually is a little over 3 pounds, Priority mail.

I reserve the right to refuse a sale.

This is the roo and some of the babies Ive gotten this summer from the splash/barred cross:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  2. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    I am currently raising 3 black, 1 splash and 7 blue babies from Halo's breeding. Aside from being VERY pretty to look at, these have got to be the friendliest, most personable chicks I have ever raised. She is "teasing" me by putting these on here...I have 1 empty 'bator, and another due to hatch on Monday and I am sooooo tempted. My blue girls look very much like the ones she has posted here. Also, I got 12 eggs (I think) and I hatched 11 chicks, (91% success).....darn good for shipped eggs!!

I don't need more eggs....I don't need more eggs.....[​IMG]

You won't be disappointed!!

3. taras.farm

taras.farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2009
    Eastern Ontario
    If Only///If Only...Geeze they are nice

4. lostsoulhelpmejebus

lostsoulhelpmejebus Incubating Fool

Sep 23, 2008
    Roanoke, Illinois
    Sold!!!

5. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    They're gorgeous beyond gorgeous!! & you know like Yard full o rocks, the ones I have hatched from you are so friendly & so nice & it's so cruel of you to offer these when it's still too hot & too much hurricane season--but wait a few more weeks & I will definitely be back in the hatching game! I miss it so much!
    That is some GORGEOUS lacing on those babies!
    It was raining all afternoon so I didn't get to take any pics of my roos but maybe tomorrow--I have one who is real eye candy I want to show you!

6. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Boy I'm glad someone took these. I think my DW might have me "committed" if I keep hatching!! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by