12 blue/splash Naked Neck Frizzle Green-Egger eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Hi!
    I have 12 eggs from my blue / splash Naked Neck Frizzle Green-Egger pens available to ship tomorrow, 3/9.
    One pen has this splash Frizzle Naked Neck Green-Egger rooster:
    [​IMG]
    with blue / black Naked Neck Green-Egger hens:
    [​IMG].
    Another pen has a smooth blue Naked Neck Green-Egger rooster
    [​IMG]
    with blue / splash Frizzle Naked Neck Green-Egger hens:
    (looking for pics).

Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Post 'sold' here or email if interested for later. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

2. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    I am just dying for these. Bators are full do you sell day olds? I am in michigan

3. chkinut

chkinut Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    they look like LF in the pics.....are they?

4. Hi! These are all LF (mid-size birds, really).
    Sorry, I can't ship chicks.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. Hi! Bantam blue / splash Naked Neck eggs will be available soon --- they are slow getting back to laying this season and fertility has been spotty.
    [​IMG].
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

6. chkinut

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    i was hoping they were LF.....i'm mentally fighting with myself NOT to order these cuz hubby MAY begin to think i have a problem!! lol! but i've ALWAYS been a fan of the naked necks. i had one silkie last year that i had to give away cuz my girls were picking on her. but that was before i allowed them to free range, so maybe things would be better if i tried a "different looking chicken" again. they're SO VERY ADORABLE!!! would the eggs be light green or olive?

7. chkinut

Feb 25, 2010
    Leesburg, Ohio
    oh, another question, do they tend to get sunburned quite easily?

8. Hi Kirsti! I've never seen one get sunburnt, but my yards are all pretty shaded.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

9. jossanne

jossanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    Quote:Butting in to answer a question, sorry. I live in the desert southwest, and have had naked necks free ranging in the past. Their necks turn bright red, but I don't think it's sunburn. It's permanent as long as they're in the sun. They thrived in hot weather.

10. HatchingFever

HatchingFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    Iwould buy these but i only do cash in mail if that would work?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by