12+ brown egg layers (Welsummers,BO's,BR) you pick them!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Nov 12, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We've been SOO blessed to have a beautiful and healthy, wonderful Non Hatchery purebred flocks and am offering 12+ of their eggs handling, packing and confirmation delivery number. I will include more the day of shipping, as available. We full time farm and treat all our poultry with the best feeds, grains, access to grass and care on our organic principled farm.

You will be getting a minimum of 12 eggs from the following 3 flocks:
    Welsummers
    Buff Orpingtons
    And Barred Rocks......If you would prefer more of one kind and not another, I'll check on our availability of hatching eggs not otherwise sold or committed and work with you to make it so!

Here are pictures of the Welsummers flock..Our rooster was shy in his cameo shot but you can see a better face picture in the fuller flock picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Buff orpingtons:

[​IMG]
    Hilda, one of our Barred Flock
    [​IMG]

I hope you will look at our feedback here:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

We ship eggs in the same fashion as we would like to receive them. We bubble wrapping each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We'd be honored to serve you. Please let me know if you have any questions and have a blessed day.

2. tofuranch

tofuranch What Came First????

Dec 11, 2008
    Do you have pictures somewhere of the Welsummer Eggs??

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Here's a pic from about 2 months ago....
    [​IMG]

We've had constant rain these past 2 weeks and the eggs have lightened slightly but they all came from hens that were hatched from dark eggs.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and thanks.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  4. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Hello Ms. Nancy! These are the eggs I just got from you.. if you would like to use this photo for a reference for anyone you may! First photo is just the eggs, the second photo is compared with large store bought white eggs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In order by rows is, Speckled Sussex (Row 1 and 2), Barred Rock (Row 3), Welsummers (Row 4) and Mahagonys (Row 5), Row 6 is Yard full o rocks eggs! Oh and by the way im at 100% with yours right now and less then a week to go!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    100% Yeah!!!! I must feed my hens and roosters some special treats....Do keep us posted and thanks for the photo....Yes we've been blessed with good sized eggs as well..

Cannot wait to see the babies!!!!

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by