12+ Buff & BBS Silkie eggs *SUNDOWN SILKIES* *NY* NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Nov 13, 2011.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Sundown Silkies - 2 Day Auction!!!
    $27 starting bid. Shipping is $13 extra added to the final bid.

This is for 12+ Bearded Buff & BBS Silkie hatching eggs from my stock. Will be more Buff than BBS (probably only a couple BBS). The whites have been laying very sporadically, so if I do get a white or couple of them i'll include them for free if the winner wants them. Buffs are pure buff on buff. BBS pen has blue, splash and black males over blue, splash and black hens. *NOTE: I have gotten 2 grays and 1 calico out of a pair that is in the BBS pen*
    Plan to ship on Wednesday or Thursday.

Paypal Instant Payment ONLY! Send to [email protected] Payment required within 24 hours after auction ends!

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE".

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Buy purchasing these eggs you are agreeing to it. Please leave feedback when your eggs arrive and I will do the same. Thank you.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.
    See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.SundownSilkies.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

More pictures....The buffs below in show cages are all mine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EMAIL OR PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

More pictures on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Columbia-County-NY/Sundown-Silkies/118213991570043?ref=ts

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. SundownWaterfowl

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Wnunezcruz

Wnunezcruz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2011
    Tennessee
    You have some beautiful silkies!!

4. Serama4sale1

Serama4sale1 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2011
    San Diego Ca
    Any older buff roosters?

5. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Do you mean pictures?

[​IMG] This boy is 3.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    What City are you in My daughter - IN =Law is in Buffalo area ( Williamsville -Amherst) I would love a Chicken run for unshipped eggs ==

7. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Just checked and were about 6 hours away from Buffalo.

8. egg-cellent

egg-cellent Chillin' With My Peeps

These are so pretty! Beautiful birds!

9. riane'smimi

riane'smimi Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2010
    orange va
    You have the most stunning buffs .I have got to get some of your eggs . My bator is full but I sure hope I can get some in a week or two.I have looked and drooled over your birds long enough [​IMG] ...I must have some and I will just have to tell hubby they are for my birthday [​IMG]

10. egg-cellent

egg-cellent Chillin' With My Peeps

I agree, I was just thinking, maybe I will tell my husband to get me some for Christmas!! My birthday isn't until summer. But what an awesome Christmas present they would be!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by