12+ Buff Orp Hatching Eggs for sale (PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Sep 25, 2007.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
  2. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks PurpleChicken! Will get your eggs out today. I hope you have a great hatch!

Jody

4. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Wow the eggs I ordered from Jody arrived today, and they could not have been better. There isn't so much as a mark on the box, every single one of them is in great shape, and plenty of extras too. And they're enormous! Fingers crossed for the hatch. Thanks so much...and everyone else buy from Jody if you have any sense!

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Wait until you chicks hatch, then you'll be really excited! Jody's birds are beautiful! I'm totally addicated. My second batch should hatch in two more weeks!

6. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    I can't wait to incubate them. I can't believe I didn't realise until last night that I need a thermometer and hygrometer to calibrate my incubator before I use it. Luckily we're going to town tomorrow so hopefully I can find one there.

7. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Cara, so glad to hear they made the trip safely. That was quite a trip too. Whew! [​IMG] Thank you PO for being so gentle on them for us. Hope you have a great hatch! We only hatch jumbo chickies here. [​IMG] LOL I've been told my birds are big, so I guess it has to start somewhere. Enjoy!

Sara - thanks so much for the nice comments. You are such a sweetie and hope all is well. [​IMG]

Jody

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Maybe in the spring, Jody, you can I can do a trade of your big Buff eggs for my big Blues. Shhhhhh, don't tell Charlie, LOL.

9. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hehehe...that does sound like a plan. I'm so excited and was hinting around today again. Of course, I mentioned that I need buff cochins too and he just snarled at me. [​IMG] I'll keep trying tho. I could send my EE roo, Oreo, on a road trip to Cara and then start a new flock of blues in that coop. [​IMG] Of course my blue egg layers must stay here somewhere, so maybe they'll like Buddy and move in with him & Whitney. Yeah, I'm working on a plan.

Jody

10. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Oreo's welcome here anytime! I won some Blue Orpington eggs on eggbid and was so excited...and then the seller never replied to any of my e-mails. Aghhh i'm mad. I don't quite know how he expected me to pay him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by