12+ Buff Orp hatching eggs SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Nov 8, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  2. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

aww i love your eggs [​IMG] i feel bad that i had contacted you and then never responded.. lots of stuff came up. someone buy them before i force myself. dont make me do it. i have to many buffs. ack!

3. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Man I wish I has $25 to spare~~~!!!!

4. farmergal

farmergal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Nor Cal
    gosh! I wish I had my bator now! [​IMG]

Jody, when do your hens usually stop laying? I might be getting a bator at Thanksgiving [​IMG] , in which case I'd love to try some of your eggs in a few weeks...

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Now you stop this or I may have to order more...And the eggs I ordered from you already are just barely in the hatcher! [​IMG]

6. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    I loved the bunch I received from you. They are healthy and happy little chicks now! I am soooo glad bator is full or temptation for more would probably get the better of me....... [​IMG]

7. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks to everyone for the kind comments. [​IMG] I had to list some to stop myself from hatching more. I already have 2 batches in the bators..1st due this Mon/Tues and another due on the 24th. Somebody has got to help me not hatch these! hehe

Farmergal - I have a fair amount of buff orps, so while some stop laying others are still laying or coming back into lay after their moult. I usually have eggs from them year round.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by