12+ Buff Orpington Eggs Best Deal 4 Your Money

Nava

I Got The Naked Neck Blues
10 Years
Aug 2, 2009
Ocala Fl
My girls are laying really good now. I got 12+eggs could end up getting 20 or more but 12 is a for sure thing, these girls are 8 months old and laying and going broody.I got some eggs in my bator and the fertility is really good, These eggs will be shipped on Tuesday. I will wrap each egg in bubble wrap and also will put some peanuts in there to help them arrive safe to you. So far I have had no eggs break in the shipments I've sent and if you also got full bators and can't buy right now but want to in the near future pm me and we can set up a date so I can send you some when you are ready for them.

Thanks For Looking

38176_orps_007.jpg

38176_orps_006.jpg

38176_orps_008.jpg

38176_banty_babyes_016.jpg

Those are beautiful fluffies. Good thing the hen I got from you laid an egg in my car, it should hatch this Saturday!

great i hope to see a pic.
hey seminole how about that splash do you still want it? i'm going to start charging you for it's feed it eats more than my whole flock, that thing is Huge!
gig.gif

Last edited:
here are my only 3 splash Orps that i got so far they are 11 days old
38176_orps_009.jpg

MINE MINE MINE!!!!! Yes I still want the little porker. Let me know what I owe you for his appetite!

I'm hoping to bring you 4 chicks for El Wyandette, LOL. They are still jumping around inside those eggs! I'm hoping to get my splash next weekend when I can bring those (hopefully) 4 hatchlings.

ohh, he would love that,and i think monday is best. you got my # call me.

Back
Top Bottom