12+ Buff Orpington Eggs NM boxed up ready to go

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cara, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    I have an extra batch after an auction today. I can't remember whether there are 14 or 15 eggs, all laid today. They're all boxed up looking for a home! $25 shipped.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Sold!!! Wow that was quick!

3. raiderbabe239

raiderbabe239 ♥ Hatchaholic ♥

Jun 19, 2009
    Fort Myers, Fl
    hi i just found this post when i searched for buff orpington eggs for sale. i know its really old but i was wondering if you had any right now. i have been looking for some for awhile and the ones i found have always been scrawny looking things, until i saw yours that is lol. i tried to pm you but your inbox was full and i tried emailing you but you didnt reply so im guessing you didnt get it? or i didnt get your reply idk but i was wondering if you had about a dozen eggs i could order and how much would they be? thanks [​IMG]

4. Cara

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    I'm glad you like them! I'm sorry but none of my birds are laying at the moment [​IMG] I'm hoping they haven't given up for the year, I haven't had an egg in weeks. I'll let you know if they pick up anytime soon.

5. beckychick

beckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    Cantonment
    do you have anymore? I only want about 6.

6. beckychick

beckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    Cantonment
    oh just saw your birds weren't laying.

7. raiderbabe239

raiderbabe239 ♥ Hatchaholic ♥

Jun 19, 2009
    Fort Myers, Fl
    okay thank you if they ever start laying again id love to have a dozen just let me know whenever:) gosh they really are gorgeous sorry i just cant get over how big and fluffy they look lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by