12+ Buff Orpington hatching eggs - PA

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
$25 includes Priority s/h with delivery confirmation. This is for at least a dozen (I will send extras if I have them). Paypal to [email protected] . Thanks.

Jody

I posted on Lisas and now I will post on Jodys eggs. I hatched eggs from her and from those I have a hen who is almost 6 months. She is beautiful so my daughter and I entered her in the county fair as well as my frizzle and silke roos. Anyway, my Buff Orphinton from the eggs I hatched from her won
GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great eggs, great breeder and wonderful to work with! You will not be sorry purchasing and hatching eggs from Jody!
smile.png

big_smile.png

wee.gif
Congrats on such a wonderful win.
wee.gif
Thank you so much. It is an honor to have our birds out with you and your caring family.
hugs.gif

Jody

I have 2 different friends who each had their flocks wiped out by predators. One wants to try again and has me hatching some eggs for her.

The other friend wanted me to hatch her some Buff Orpingtons. Then she decided her heart was broken and she didn't want any more chickens at all. That was a few weeks ago. I think I'll see if she wants me to hatch her some BO's when I hatch Cindy her Welsummers & EE's...
I can't imagine life without chickens.

And if I hatch them for other people DH doesn't moan and whine so much
big_smile.png

That is such a shame to lose your chickens like that. I am so sorry for your friends. I couldn't imagine life without them either.
sad.png
Feel free to check in anytime. Now that it has cooled down some here, the girls are laying up a storm.

Jody

I too got some of Jody's hatching eggs, BO. Because of a bad weather change during shipping only 2 hatched. I have the most beautiful pair of BO from Jody. I ordered more hatching eggs closer to home. They were advertised as "from show stock". There is no comparison between Jody's and the show stock ones. Jody's win Grand Champion with me.

Back
Top Bottom