12+ Buff Orpington hatching eggs - PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    I posted on Lisas and now I will post on Jodys eggs. I hatched eggs from her and from those I have a hen who is almost 6 months. She is beautiful so my daughter and I entered her in the county fair as well as my frizzle and silke roos. Anyway, my Buff Orphinton from the eggs I hatched from her won
    GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great eggs, great breeder and wonderful to work with! You will not be sorry purchasing and hatching eggs from Jody! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    [​IMG] Congrats on such a wonderful win. [​IMG] Thank you so much. It is an honor to have our birds out with you and your caring family. [​IMG]

Jody

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I have 2 different friends who each had their flocks wiped out by predators. One wants to try again and has me hatching some eggs for her.

The other friend wanted me to hatch her some Buff Orpingtons. Then she decided her heart was broken and she didn't want any more chickens at all. That was a few weeks ago. I think I'll see if she wants me to hatch her some BO's when I hatch Cindy her Welsummers & EE's...
    I can't imagine life without chickens.

And if I hatch them for other people DH doesn't moan and whine so much [​IMG]

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    That is such a shame to lose your chickens like that. I am so sorry for your friends. I couldn't imagine life without them either. [​IMG] Feel free to check in anytime. Now that it has cooled down some here, the girls are laying up a storm.

Jody

5. shangri-lafarms

shangri-lafarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    Quote:What color are they???

6. shangri-lafarms

shangri-lafarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    oh never mind duh they are buff LOL [​IMG]

7. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    I too got some of Jody's hatching eggs, BO. Because of a bad weather change during shipping only 2 hatched. I have the most beautiful pair of BO from Jody. I ordered more hatching eggs closer to home. They were advertised as "from show stock". There is no comparison between Jody's and the show stock ones. Jody's win Grand Champion with me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by