1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Buff Orpington hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for auction, some big beautiful eggs from my flock of buffs. These are from a breeder here locally who no longer has these lovely birds. Good dual purpose birds, and the hens make excellent mothers. This is my flock of yard chickens, so they get out and have a great time chasing bugs! There are no other breeds in this flock, so all eggs are pure. The demand for these eggs was terrific this spring, I could not keep enough eggs on hand. Now I have a few to share, so get your spring laying flock started! Fertility is great, I have 6 hens and one rooster. I pack and ship carefully, but cannot guarantee your results for the usual reasons. I do include extras. Happy hatching. Please pm me with any questions. I can email you some pictures.Please PayPal at close of auction, I would like to ship these tomorrow . Thanks for bidding!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

3. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Thanks for putting up the pic of Hopalong , Jim. :)

4. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    I love this picture. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. UncleTommy

UncleTommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    Sanger, CA
    Great chicks! I just got another 12+ this weekend, the ones I have now are such nice birds, great temperament compared to the other breeds. . I'll get a picture of my chicks to add tomorrow, they are about 5 1/2 weeks but here is a pic of my chick wrangling pug looking after them a few weeks ago, there is a buff orp on the right hand side:

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by