12+ buff orpington x eggs for sale, Florida Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay1995

Songster
10 Years
Jan 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Florida
Hello and thanks for looking. I am selling 12+ Buff Orpington crossed with Ameruacana eggs. They will be sold for around $10.00. Shipping depends on where you are located. Rooster is hatchery quality. But big boned big meat and beautiful. Hen is a dark brown. (cant remember colors name) She is also big boned and beautiful. Very docile and great has gone broody three times since 06. I have gotten beautiful chicks from her. All of the eggs I have had, have been very fertile. If you recieve a broken egg, I will send two more in ones place. ( applies to small amount of broken eggs: no more than two) Must provide pic of broke egg still in package, or no more eggs will be sent. Will be packed with bubble wrap and all cushion. I will send eggs in about a week, in order of time to gather. But if any technacalities, please feel free to pm me. If any questions please just post you question. Who ever rights Sold first gets the eggs. More eggs will be available soon. I will let you know how its all going. Thanks, pics coming soon.

Please post your state in the subject line.
Posting guidelines for this section are here. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=131952

Last edited:
yes I would like some eggs to hatch,I have pure breed sex links that lay huge brown eggs .Have 32 in incubator now waiting pop lol thanks Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom