12+ Button Quail eggs to ship 1/3

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KellyHM, Jan 1, 2009.

1. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I have 12 Button Quail eggs + whatever I get Friday and Sat. morning to ship out on Saturday. $20 shipped, including delivery confirmation. Payment through PayPal please...just post sold. Here's a pic (although not a great one) of some of my birds:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  2. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Anyone? These are too small to eat!

3. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I'm up to 14 eggs, plus whatever I get the rest of today and tomorrow morning.

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Will you have any at the next swap, I need to find some more but my bater is full, [​IMG]

5. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I'm sure I will. Do you want them on the 17th? I'll make sure to save you some if you do.

6. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Yea that would be nice, eggs or hatched, either way LOL

7. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Kelly your blue face is gorgeous! [​IMG]

8. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Which one is that? LOL, I'm not very good at naming the colors yet...I just know they're pretty!

9. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:he he! it's the bird thats rump is touching the 12/18 in the date [​IMG] That's a blue faced male (goooorgeous)! [​IMG] If it doesnt have a white throat, it's a single factor (which just simply means that not all it's offspring will be blue faced...if it had a white throat it'd be a double factor and it would mean that it would produce NOTHING but blue faced babies). [​IMG]

Blue faceds are my favorite! I'd get back into button quails in a second if i could just breed those [​IMG] However buttons throw so many colors..lol

edited to add::: you actually have 2 blue faced males in there, the other is closest to the top of the picture, beside the cardboard. Then that white-ish one is a Silver looks like hen, and then below that silver is a cinnamon hen, and the last one with the white and black throat area is a male wild colored OR he could be a cinnamon male (or possibly a golden pearl male but I think if hes' not a normal wild he's probably just a cinnamon...however, either way it's a he. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  10. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks for clearing that up. The one on the right has a very thin white line under his chin, but the other one doesn't have one at all, although he's definitely a male. I thought the single factors had a white throat and the doubles didn't? I don't know. The one on the right is currently in solitary confinement for picking on the other 2 boys. I also have one other silver hen that isn't shown.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by