12 Call Duck Eggs FOR SALE!!! --SOLD!!!--

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Hello all...well, my calls are just plain confused and laying like mad! I have one dozen Call duck eggs for sale. My Call ducks free range(no, for some reason they don't fly away), so I'm not sure whose eggs is whose, but they've been laying them in the same box. I have a beautiful light grey pair and a fawn pair. I have only seen them mate with their mate and never cross breed. As you know call ducks are a bantam duck with puffy little cheeks.
smile.png
I bought these two pair from a show and they are proven breeders as they have had 100% fertility this past year...I have the young 'uns to prove it!
smile.png
I have no pics as it's pouring cats and dogs outside right now, but I'll see if I can get a couple shots....$35 includes shipping. Anyone interested??? Paypal only and shipment will go out on Monday. First one to say, "SOLD" gets 'em!!!
wink.png

**Just editing to post SOLD**

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL...I have NO idea what's up with them, but they are laying like mad!!! They don't want to sit though...just lay! It's insane...they only seem to go broody in the Spring.
smile.png
I know...they're seasonally challenged...
tongue.png

I'm up to 14 eggs!!! AAAGGGHHHH!!! My ducks are CRAZY!!! What are they doing to me????
barnie.gif
I don't want to set these...last call!!!! HELP!!!!
big_smile.png

I absolutly can not belive I am doing this but SOLD!

Im going to be in sooo much trouble,

Somebody stop me!!

Quote:
**SOLD to silverfilly**

LOL!!!
gig.gif
I just sent you a PM!!!!
smile.png
Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom