1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Coronation and Light Sussex Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by newDirection, Nov 26, 2011.

1. newDirection

newDirection Out Of The Brooder

Nov 5, 2010
    Massachusetts
    I have two light Sussex split girls and a pure Coronation Sussex girl in with a pure Coronation roo. All of my birds originate from Greenfire Farms lines though I have tried to diversify by buying birds from different breeders. You should expect two thirds pure Coronation Sussex and one third Light Sussex Split chicks. These birds are as curious and friendly as they are beautiful. My chickens are allowed to free range every day so they are fit and healthy. My rooster is very large, the picture is old and shows him at about 5 months old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will ship the eggs on Tuesday. I should have at least a dozen to ship plus any extras, assuming the girls continue to lay. I have excellent fertility here and have received positive feedback from others, but cannot guarantee your results due to shipping and incubation methods. However, if you are unhappy with your results, I would be willing to work with you to replace the eggs.

I accept paypal to [email protected]. My flock has been state tested.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Erica

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. Horseshoe

Horseshoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    It will not let me bid

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by