12+ Cream blue Ginger American Longtail Hatching eggs SALE SALE SALE

onagadori

Songster
9 Years
Oct 17, 2010
North Texas
American Longtails
American Longtails are a special creation we have come up with here at Stewart Longtails.. They are bred for non-molting, though all do not exhibit this trait. They are very similar to phoenix, but notably have a pea comb rather than a straight comb. This is much more convenient for long-tail enthusiasts who live in the northern climates here as they are not susceptible to frost bite like straight combed birds. They are also a bit heavier bodied and more muscular (almost game-like). These were created from several breeds and come in several colors. If you have any questions or are interested in these please check out our For sale page on the website.. We are offering a dozen eggs from our cream blue ginger mating..They are listed as project, because you may get an occasional straight combed phoenix bird which are excellent in feather quality and useful for creating new colors in phoenix without losing tail length. And in some cases these birds will increase the quality of your phoenix greatly.. We can not guarantee hatching eggs due to postal shipping through the usps. But we have checked for fertility and will pack them the best we can. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Nice birds . I'm working on some ginger and black at this time. the Phoenix are a magnificent breed

Nice birds . I'm working on some ginger and black at this time. the Phoenix are a magnificent breed

Yes, they truly are magnificent. Glad to hear you are working on them.. We also work with the blacks.. You should post on the phoenix forum.. Pics are always appreciated there!

Jest started my projects. but at this time I have gold duckwing silver duckwing and bb red . My silver one's need work legs are not right and have some other issues

Back
Top Bottom